|
|
|
Tuesday, October 11, 2005 First thing when i woke up. Eyes pain. Rub my eyes. Feels uneasy. Look at the mirror. GOSH. Its swollen. Which creature bodo pee at my eyes. goondu. wrong day to do it. Now one eye big and one eye small. syabas. Am supposed to go out with them today. But with this eyes, sorry girls. hope u girls have fun today. Its been sumtyme since we go out together. Have fun girls! Feel kinda low ydae. why? im not sure. I just dislike the 'acting good' behaviour of her. But after all,she's my sis. Things hasnt been always right fer me at home. How i wish school starts earlier. But how i wish too that there wouldnt be any assignmnts. I just want TP and them. Class and both sentengs. And one more thing. I dislike my hair now. Eww. [ithinkpmsstrikesme]
|
27031987 * ReflectOnThis * SimplyIslam * Semantics Online* * Kak Muna* |