|
|
|
Tuesday, May 16, 2006 ho ho ho. Just presented our FIRST presentation of the week. And it goes funny! Yarhs, laugh giggle and smile during this presentation. No prob, cos marks is not issued. ho ho. Ok. was kinda slack today in sch ESP during dbsy. I was dying inside the lab. yes..'dying'. dying of boredness. Am so so not looking forward to French tut. Maybe its becos of the atmosphere. ho ho. I just wana go home right now. HOME. Where i belong at this right minute. I so wana rest my eyes. Its freaking tired. Well, this is to MIRA! I noe wat was the voting for. Its for the POSTER right? Right. And yarhs. ive chosen my pick. I still love 'White Beauties' and Tnjg Beach during faridah bdae. ho ho. And are u doing it for US? Or is it for ur ROOM? ho ho. Msg me yarh. hehs. And today is a special day for sumone. Yes, whose BIRTHDAY is it TODAY? GUESS GUESS? Its none other than SRI PONIRA. Yes, she's been reminding me each and everytime when im online. ho ho. She has TURNED 20 today!! Happy happy BIRTHDAY!! May u are blessed with happiness and gd health. And yarhs. Hope ur dream of getting a 'PDA' and '3250' comes true. =)))) Ok. Lessons over now. So not ready for next lesson,French. Bonjour people!!
|
27031987 * ReflectOnThis * SimplyIslam * Semantics Online* * Kak Muna* |