Monday, June 19, 2006

Whole body is aching non-stop. After not running for like half a year, I suddenly feels like I'm no more fit like I used to be. (chetttt) ho ho. The 'dayak' game really is punishing me ok!


Sunday was Father's Day, and Sunday was Picnic Day!

The fathers who gets to be 'KING OF THE DAY'! Still, they got bullied. ho ho


Had a hell of great time yesterday. The mood was tuning in! Well, we attacked West Coast Park this time!
Not everyone came yesterday, sis and some cous were not able to make it..But there were not much differences anyway.
Happening still! Kecohrables uncles and aunties! ho ho ho.
Crazy, whacko cous I've got! =)


As per normal, gathering will not be completed without games!
This time,

*Musical Chairs
*Dog 'n' Bone
*Passing games!

The games sounded lame, but when they played, hahah, everything turns upside down!
Upside down = Aunties falling like nangka busok on the ground!

There's much more games being played, but too bad, the cameragirl herself was in the game. If only she got 8 hands to snap and played game at the same time. ho ho.

Well, I'm kinda lazy to blog too details on what had happened on that day. So let the pics explains it all! =)
Yes, picture speaks louder than words! Here goes the pics!

Our Mothers and Fathers =)



Both of this peeps who cant stop gossiping below the 'coconut tree'..


Yes, this dude became the balloon boy of the day!

Kak Ana gathering small kids for their mini 'One minute' game =)))

*Musical Chairs

Yessa! The moment! Musical chairs started! Everyone don't want to lost! MAN = EGO indeed. Until they had to push people onto the ground! ho ho.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Next, the mothers turns! Can you see the 3 mothers who was grabbing the poor chair? Well, none got the seats. Three of them ended up on the grass. ho ho.


* Dog & Bone

Dengan semangatnya mereka berlari untuk mendapatkan bola tenis itu! haha!

Yes! The winner got this! LARGE PAPAYA.

Our 'own' games! ho ho. So, again, we, the youngsters played 'Rumah Dayak'. This time, we had a large field to ourselves.
Can't believe I got so tired easily now. Maybe it's due to the everyday chicken I ate, and not exercising after that! haha. There you go Elly!

After running here and there to catch the balls, its photo shoot time! Everyone is nearly at the same height. Cous =) Time Flies..

The boys. They rock \m/.


Last but not the least, presenting Mr Scooter! (aka Mummy's boy) heehee. :o

HAHA! YES! Revenge time! Our tall brother who tried to kill his boredom by skating the scooter! Look at his 'very focus' face. Sorry Abg Yan! =) You bullied me first in the game! ho ho ho. So take that!

So, that was our celebration for Father's Day this year. Clean celebration, no smashing of cakes this time =)
I want more of gatherings!

Love them to bits! Altho I got bullied everytime on the field.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ellyna A.
27031987
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Snap. Scribble. Smile.

Amin * Aini * Azi * Ayu * Bib * Diyana * Dolkie * Famela * IRa * Joann * Kak G * Kak Muna * Kak Muna II * Kak Filah * Kak Sri* Makyam * Mastura * Munirah * Orange *

* ReflectOnThis * SimplyIslam * Semantics Online*
* Kak Muna*





myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
footprints