|
|
|
Thursday, June 15, 2006 This connection is really testing my patient. Haiz. But anyway, being patient is the best. Kan Farida kan?? Yesterday's outing. Had my first dbsy group discussion, and the project is difficult. Yes, I'm totally clueless. Since the start of dbsy, I had no idea about this subject. It is just difficult. Buh. Just when I sent my message to Mariam saying I couldnt' make it, my discussion ended. Yes, she was dissapointed. First, Sheila couldnt make it, then Fiza too. And next, me. So since I finished early, I called her up asking whether she still wanted to go out. ho ho. Without hesitation, she said yes. However, she told me she will be quite late since she had to finished her cooking. (Unlike me, who can't cook.) It was fine with me, cos bus 15 at that time was really late. So I planned to wait her up at Outram. Thought it was just a 15 minutes late. But.. it's nearly an hour I had waited for her at the Mrt platform. Pathetic Elly. While waiting for her, this stomach keeps growling calling for food! Imagine a day without breakfast and lunch. Lucky this "Doraemon" is always ready. She opened up her bag and there was Pandan cake inside. Thanks to mak for bekal-ing for me everywhere. ho ho. Well, despite the Mrt's law, this girl ate like nobody business at the platform. Her bum hurts more than never, imagine sitting down in the bus for 10 mins, then in the train for 25 mins, then at the platform for an hour. ho ho. Altogether 95 mins if my maths is still powerful. Pathetic me. So her grinning the moment she came out of the train. haha. And yes, both complained hungry. haha. So we planned to have our 'brunch' first before walking to where our legs brings us to. So we, the clever girls headed to Chinatown. Where on earth you can find food there? tsk tsk. So, we took 197 and headed straight to Bugis, ending up eating at Raffle's Hospital Banquet. Been wanting to eat chicken, so any chicken meal is ok for me. But the chicken rice there is totally opposite J.points which is so nice. After eating, we started our walking. From bugis to Clarke Quay. Sat there and talked. Past talk. Future talk. And can you people imagine in future I'll be working in office? errmmm.. What's my ambition? Interface designer?Web designer? Can I achieve that? hmmm. But anyways, I had my fun yesterday. She light up my day. =) Hope we had more the next time, maybe ayam penyet together?
![]() ![]() Well, talking about ayam penyet, the first imagination I had was, A chicken which got run down by a car. Ho ho. Isnt that scary. However, after going there for the first time, it was not so scary than I had expected. Ayam penyet is so super nice. Yes! The sambal belacan was super powerful and powerful = pedaaasssssssssss. So super hot but thumbs up! YES, I'm gonna go there again. So if you wana have another of ayam penyet, why don't u call me?(hinting at siti mariam abd hamid). ho ho. And yes, theres only 2 outlets of Ayam penyet opened, Lucky Plaza and Joo Chiat. So maybe the one you ate, is not an original one maybe? hehe. Ok, enough about food. Full house is still on. hehe. Im gonna discipline myself. Watching it at night only.(hopefully I can make it) Assignmnts during the day. ho ho. So farida, have you catch it yet?tsk tsk if you don't. Till then, I think i'm continuing on my stuffss..... blink blink!
|
27031987 * ReflectOnThis * SimplyIslam * Semantics Online* * Kak Muna* |