Thursday, July 06, 2006

booo!
I need a freaking rest right now, this headache just won't go off!
Not just this INMM thingy, throat and blocked nose has been giving me enough problems.
I do have enough sleep, but why am I feeling restless easily? booooo.

I'm so freaking tired. Tired of staring at this lappie for hours and achieving only one scene? Greatness.
Next Fri is the dueline, can I make it on time? Hopefully.

Well, home early today. Finish lesson early than expected. For the first time in this sem, I reached home at 2.45pm. ho ho.
On the way home in the train, this small girl lights up my day. She's so freaking chubby and cute. Is very very active and playful. She was like turning around the train pole and humming sounds, and jumping around. Then she started staring at this schoolgirl besides me who was meddling with her handphone. Such a kepo girl right? haha. And suddenly out of 'kekhayalannye' she hugged me thinking it was her mother she was holding. ha ha! Her mother started giggling and call out her name, then she realised that she grabbed the wrong person! haha. She looked at me and smile widely, followed by a cutish laughter. hahaa. I smiled looking at her mom.
She's cute lah.

Then then, at the interchange met Aini Bobaini. heee.
Then then, now I'm tired.

Should I grab some sleep now?

Should I?

***************************************************

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ellyna A.
27031987
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Snap. Scribble. Smile.

Amin * Aini * Azi * Ayu * Bib * Diyana * Dolkie * Famela * IRa * Joann * Kak G * Kak Muna * Kak Muna II * Kak Filah * Kak Sri* Makyam * Mastura * Munirah * Orange *

* ReflectOnThis * SimplyIslam * Semantics Online*
* Kak Muna*





myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
footprints