Thursday, July 20, 2006

It feels so sad having people coming to your blog and yawn at the tagboard.
Sometimes, you just need some time to update it. But sometimes, you will be quite busy till you can't log into blogger.com and type your password and create a post.
But sometimes again, it's ust plain laziness.

I'm like blabbering nonsense here I guess? Whatever.

:0

I've yet to reply to the tag chain tagged by Orange. Still can't find the time yet, but weekend is coming again...! =))
Meaning? FULLHOUSE!! hehs. Work on assignments again?
Yea, I think so. Everything is dued soon. Booooo....! +(

And just now heading to school, there's this tai tai auntie brought along her puppy, but instead putting it inside a pet taxi or wat, she put it inside this basket which was for some grocery shopping. Wth. And she actually left the dog inside that bakul, and went a distance away from it and hung on the phone. She left that dog in the bakul beside the bangku I was sitting. What were I feeling at that point of time?I was like some stupid freak looking "kecot" each time the puppy stares at me. I started to imagining things like, what if that puppy jumped off from the bakul and jumped up to me...I will be ready to run quickly to someone who is near me.
But yea, its all stoopid imaginations lah. haha.

Lucky the smrt and security interchange came at the right time. He asked me whose puppy it belongs to. I pointed at the auntie lah. The he complained to her saying the puppy should not be too open, cos it may cause people to complain if she board the bus and wat if the puppy started to pee pee in the bus out of a sudden and bla bla bla.
However, the auntie could not accept the comment given, so she began to "lawan" back the words. So there was a mini scene at the interchange. And I'm a very kpo audience there. ho ho.

Then I don't know how they settled it at last. Frana came and we board the bus then. hah.

Almost everything contains a complaint. Life is full of many interesting creatures.

I'm so tired. But I can't just spend my early night by sleeping. Isn't it wasted?..
But I think I needed a rest.

I wanna go West Coast again. To enjoy the cool breeze. Tomorrow? InsyaAllah.
Gym? See first.
Jogging? Sunday morning at Pandan Reservoir?


Till then, good nyte everybody!


ps: Han ji-eun has the same bag as mine! And Young-jae has the key to my heart <3>
Awww.. Sweet huh. hahahha! Dream on Elly!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ellyna A.
27031987
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Snap. Scribble. Smile.

Amin * Aini * Azi * Ayu * Bib * Diyana * Dolkie * Famela * IRa * Joann * Kak G * Kak Muna * Kak Muna II * Kak Filah * Kak Sri* Makyam * Mastura * Munirah * Orange *

* ReflectOnThis * SimplyIslam * Semantics Online*
* Kak Muna*





myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
footprints