Saturday, July 15, 2006

Life is very short. So treasure it while you're still here. Anytime, anyplace.
"You will never know when it will be your time." (SFMPL).


Babak 1 :
The animation dued yesterday. Finally. Now, we just have to focus on 'Games' and 'Gallery', which is very tedious. Actionscripts attacking soon.
A preview of my giraffe I made? hehs. It looks like bapok yes.



Babak 2 :
As promised, Mariam (aka 'M' now..hehehe) and I went for our AYAM PENYET. So, again we usually enjoys walking from place to place. This time we walked again from CityHall to Lucky Plaza for our dinner. The time past quickly as she got a lot to tell. ho ho. And yes, it's such a small world tho. Mariam is now teaching my little cousin at her TumbleTots. =)

I didn't brought along my camera, and the used of using camera phone is just so boring.
We were lucky to be early because the place is so packed. We're like two hungry ghost once we reach. The journey made our half empty stomach playing the drums like nobody business. Mariam actually ordered extra rice because she knows the plate of rice will not be enough for her. Haha. Still maintain, the sambal belacan is just so power. I loike although my stomach is not so feeling well yesterday. But who cares when food is right in front of your eyes, you will forget everything called 'Sakit Perot'.

Oops, thinking of food, now I'm hungry. boo.

Then Faridah joined us since she was hell bored at home. She missed the ayam penyet with excuses like 'every food she can think of makes her puke'. What ever. Lucky that 'Pau' you bought doesn't make you puke.

After esplanade for awhile, not for Baybeats tho as it was so damn packed! We walked to Boat Quay's Mac since Farida needs to fill up her late dinner. Or should I said supper? Anyhow can.

I was very very very tired yesterday yes.

Babak 3:

Last Wed, those makchicks Mirella came down my school. Since I was so busy to meet them up somewhere else, they spend their time coming here for me. =) Or do they? Ar nvm.
Mira was out with someone for awhile when I brought Farida to the lab where she and the gegetenz met. Bising!

After that, we headed to TM at night just to help Farida with her grocery shopping. Stays at Jurong East, shopped at Tampines? Right. I'm not saying that Jurong East has no NTUC, but since she was so nice just to come down Tamp to buy her stuffs and at the same time fetched me. hehe.
Mira mira, stop playing with Fire, before the fire burns ur heart. No fireman can help extinguish that. =)


Then then, I got this!! Caught them!
My pillars in school.
=)






Out for a beach later. Hope history won't repeat. =)
To Mariam, I enjoyed yesterday's outing. Hope to have more!
Let's have a cous gath one day!




*Can't blame the time that makes us drift apart. *

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ellyna A.
27031987
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Snap. Scribble. Smile.

Amin * Aini * Azi * Ayu * Bib * Diyana * Dolkie * Famela * IRa * Joann * Kak G * Kak Muna * Kak Muna II * Kak Filah * Kak Sri* Makyam * Mastura * Munirah * Orange *

* ReflectOnThis * SimplyIslam * Semantics Online*
* Kak Muna*





myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
footprints