Sunday, August 20, 2006

Back to the real self now. No more less night sleeps, no more of skipping dinner at home.
Almost everything is great now, except for the exams which I am so not looking forward to..
Both subjects I'm taking is like the "killer" paper. Ho ho.
After this, gather the notes and tutorials which are all bersepah in my study room. Gotta look for it at every place, and I can bet that I had lost at least one notes.


I really owe my gegetens a lot. They truly, madly, deeply helped me a lot. It's like everything went wrong at the last minute of my due-ing of project. It's kinda stressful until I don't know what am I thinking at that time. I think of this, while I did that. Without them, I can't imagine how I will survive at that time. My motivation, my supporter.
Thanks a lot Nadia, Frana. =)


And now, I have to concentrate on my exams. It's only 2 papers this time, but this 2 papers can make me gone mad.
ho ho.


Alritey, back to yesterday again.


We had to come down school for our video-editing of that mini project for some celebration going on later.
From 8am to 6pm imagine! We were confident that we could finish it off early like 3pm? But. No..
Thanks a lot for the KFC and choc, teachers.
And then then, here are some commercial while waiting for the video to get uploaded! ;)









And then then then....

For the credits!




Well, it is still very early lah. Early preparation. ;)


Okeh, back to yesterday again.



It was Eleanor's chalet, at Changi. I love the cake yes! But it was kind of awkward for me as the place was filled with most Teban peeps. And yes, these Sri and Farida kept making fun of me. Boo..!



And yes, again. I so love the cake!
Hope you love our prezzzie Eleanor. hoooo hooo...!


Nice meeting all of youuu....!

Back to work nowwww!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ellyna A.
27031987
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Snap. Scribble. Smile.

Amin * Aini * Azi * Ayu * Bib * Diyana * Dolkie * Famela * IRa * Joann * Kak G * Kak Muna * Kak Muna II * Kak Filah * Kak Sri* Makyam * Mastura * Munirah * Orange *

* ReflectOnThis * SimplyIslam * Semantics Online*
* Kak Muna*





myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
footprints