Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Finally, finally I got home feeling relieved as there's nothing much to think or to worry anymore.
Exams are finally OVER! Late Nights of mugging are OVER. Time really flies in this semester. Theres only 3 semester left for me after this..isn't that fast?!
I'm so not ready for working life. Working = No allowance and less of freedom?
Really meh? Or I'm just thinking negative? But yeah, I'm still not ready for the working life.
I want continue study can? They accept my results meh?

Let's just see how my future will be like. I miss my holidayyss...! And now, I'm having my holidays for a weeeek..!

Oh yea, thanks to Fas that I got a job now. Be it boring or sleepy job, I still do accept it. I'm really in need of money! Went to sign on the contract in the morning just now..and I'm in next Monday! Hopefully, I can endure it for a month.
Office girl = Siti Ellyna.
Wish me luck =)

And now I feel like having the cupcake. I just want to grab a bite of it. I'm hungry yes. Even this untasty biscuit taste great now.

Another basi entry I should update about it. But I'm kinda lazy to edit the pics. heh heh.
TEACHER'S DAY went GREAT! Free fooood..!
They watched the video we, gegetenz made for them. Glad they really do appreciated it. =)
The lecturers were ALL FRIENDLY. Although some of them, we were not taught by them.
Thumbs up!

And yeah, I have to give a very mini speech to the teachers. Was forced. Wrong person they've chose.But ok lah, it turned out ok. ho ho.





They are really nice peeps! Our guides. =))
I'm gonna miss those semesters!
2 pics uploaded for teacher's day only =) Better than nothing.

And then, then..while I was browsing through all nadia's gallery, I saw this!
hahs!
Those sem 1.2!
Short hair elly, tembam nadia, short-fringed frana. heeee..


And guess what? NADIA GOT LOST TWICE TODAY!!
haha!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ellyna A.
27031987
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Snap. Scribble. Smile.

Amin * Aini * Azi * Ayu * Bib * Diyana * Dolkie * Famela * IRa * Joann * Kak G * Kak Muna * Kak Muna II * Kak Filah * Kak Sri* Makyam * Mastura * Munirah * Orange *

* ReflectOnThis * SimplyIslam * Semantics Online*
* Kak Muna*





myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
footprints