Saturday, September 23, 2006

Hectic day yesterday, I must say. Well, it started off quite cool although I actually forgot that I'm suppose to go out yesterday with them to the Carnival. So thanks to Mira who actually called me to say that she has gone out from her house. So Elly quickly shut off the comp and went to bathe. ho ho.



So we headed to Bishan Park for the ITE College Central Carnival. Too bad we missed Liza's catwalking. ho ho. Such a waste, we're late for like 5 minutes was it? The weather was scorching hot! No tissues, melting ice-cream. But I did enjoyed myself there.

I guess, let the pic do much of the talking. ;p

Liza and Matin. Pardon me if I get the spelling wrong.


Mira trying hard to avoid the sunlight, but to no avail lah heh. hehehe.


And this! I purposely took this pic in this way, cos I knew he was coming. Spot him Faridah!


As for this pic, I can't help myself from not laughing! They actually posted up the 'geeky' look of Faridah on the exibit of the photography site. ho ho. And I just got to know that she actually was relieving her breath while the photographer captured it! hahahs. Funny, yet cute.

This surveyor from Informatics is so gegeten lah! haha. He really made us laugh, and yes, he is very very very comedian.


And I met my old time bestfriend there! Aziah the smiley face!! It has been such a long long long time since we last met! She is getting cuter and bubbly! Oh well, she's always like that. Cute as always. I miss you lah photography counter girl! hahah! Till we meet again for outing! =) <3>

Oh..the first laugh I had when meeting them! When fetching Mira from CCK, the moment she stepped into the train, we was were shocked! Faridah went nightmares! Elly went 'big to eye to the ball'! These two besties of mine wore the same skirt without planning! hahaha! And I caught one person looking at them. huahuahua. So funny, yet so cool.

There, ain't it cute, girls? ( I managed to steal a second to take this pic without them knowing. hehehe)


Anyways, today is the first day of Ramadhan. I truly love it. And I got this mesage from Frana's early in the morning.
"Selamat berpuase! Happy Fasting!
WARNING : Gossips are strictly not allowed at work! x)" hahaha. She knew us too well already. :p

To all Muslims out there, here I am wishing all of you "Happy Fasting" and may every fast you did is being berkat.
And this is specially to my friends/besties/sentengs/sisters/cous, whatever I blogged out here, if it makes you terkecil hati or what, I'm truly sorry. No harsh feelings. Everything is meant as a joke. Pardon me. :)

I'll end this entry, wishing each and everyone of you "Salam Ramadhan"!


Well, since today is the Spore Idol Finals, I think I will have to give it a missed in voting, cos I do love them both like how I love my besties too.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ellyna A.
27031987
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Snap. Scribble. Smile.

Amin * Aini * Azi * Ayu * Bib * Diyana * Dolkie * Famela * IRa * Joann * Kak G * Kak Muna * Kak Muna II * Kak Filah * Kak Sri* Makyam * Mastura * Munirah * Orange *

* ReflectOnThis * SimplyIslam * Semantics Online*
* Kak Muna*





myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
footprints