Thursday, September 07, 2006

It's very sad lah to see Paul Twohill has rolled down the hill..
Yes, I don't fancy him like how I fancy John and Hady, but watching the result's show just now makes me sad, maybe it's because of the atmosphere and the song he sang. I didn't shed a tear for him, but I almost did. Hahs.

Anyhows, I still don't like her singing that Iris song! Especially she's trying really hard to sing with her face expression. Tsk tsk.

Ok, enough of Singapore Idol.

I think day by day, my tummy will be layered with more "babats" and hopefully my bum won't grow bigger. Sitting in front of the computer whole day, and what's more doing work while eating junks. And as for lunch, ho ho. Fast food for the past 3 days. Isn't that really bad?
I'm scared to grow fat suddenly although I've always wanted to increase weight to cover all my tulangs- tulangs. hah hah hah.

Tomorrow is Friday! And Friday is going weekend! Yipeeee! Meaning I can get my rest and wake up late! Wheeee..!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ellyna A.
27031987
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Snap. Scribble. Smile.

Amin * Aini * Azi * Ayu * Bib * Diyana * Dolkie * Famela * IRa * Joann * Kak G * Kak Muna * Kak Muna II * Kak Filah * Kak Sri* Makyam * Mastura * Munirah * Orange *

* ReflectOnThis * SimplyIslam * Semantics Online*
* Kak Muna*





myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
footprints