Sunday, September 03, 2006

My used-to-be small princess who has grown to a beautiful young girl turned 11th today!




So I did went to her place, and ALONE hokay. For the first time, I feel like getting myself a companion. But putting that aside, I am so proud of myself for finding my aunt's place without getting lost! ho ho! So powerful me!


And yeah, I was the camerawoman there. Ordering her friends to stand here and there. And I find myself acting like a teacher today. Hahs. I ordered them to do this, to do that and they listened to me like how they are told by a teacher. hahha. It's so fun sometimes when people actually listened to you. hehe. And now I feel like trying out to become a part time relief teacher! hahaha. So demanding!


So overall, the mini celebration went well. With the games and all. The laughters, the clappings. They are just so cute lah. So here are some of the pics I took.






Haha! She still look glamourous although her face screwed when cutting the cake. ho ho.




And as for this? I think I take back my word of her being 'glamourous'.

I want to upload more pics, but my eyes don't give the permission to do so.

HAPPY 11th BIRTHDAY NURFAZIRA!!
Kak Elly loves you loads.

Tomorrow is my first day of work. Wish me the best =)

And to one of my dear girl, whatever your decision is, I'll be standing behind you. Take care.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ellyna A.
27031987
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Snap. Scribble. Smile.

Amin * Aini * Azi * Ayu * Bib * Diyana * Dolkie * Famela * IRa * Joann * Kak G * Kak Muna * Kak Muna II * Kak Filah * Kak Sri* Makyam * Mastura * Munirah * Orange *

* ReflectOnThis * SimplyIslam * Semantics Online*
* Kak Muna*





myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
footprints