Sunday, October 22, 2006

BACK TO SCHOOL!!!

I'm beginning to love school again as much as I did the last sem. Gosh, I so miss the school as much as I miss being with gegetenz!
Oh well, I'm going to SCHOOL back again tomorrow!! =)))))




As much as I can't wait for school, I can't wait to meet all my cousins too during Raya. : )

And oh yeah, I do enjoyed the berbuka puasa together with the close ones that day. Plus the joining of Dan and Wit.

No worries my bestie, I'm always here if you need me. <3

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ellyna A.
27031987
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Snap. Scribble. Smile.

Amin * Aini * Azi * Ayu * Bib * Diyana * Dolkie * Famela * IRa * Joann * Kak G * Kak Muna * Kak Muna II * Kak Filah * Kak Sri* Makyam * Mastura * Munirah * Orange *

* ReflectOnThis * SimplyIslam * Semantics Online*
* Kak Muna*





myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
footprints