Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The place where I love to go to during Raya. It's not because of the food, but because of him.
He's always there when I visit this house. And he used to sing me songs, but not that day. He just blabbered freely on his own. But when I get near him, he stopped.


Let me present you my fav, whose name is YAKOB.


The becok parrot who loves talking to my beloved grandma. :)




Loves.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ellyna A.
27031987
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Snap. Scribble. Smile.

Amin * Aini * Azi * Ayu * Bib * Diyana * Dolkie * Famela * IRa * Joann * Kak G * Kak Muna * Kak Muna II * Kak Filah * Kak Sri* Makyam * Mastura * Munirah * Orange *

* ReflectOnThis * SimplyIslam * Semantics Online*
* Kak Muna*





myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
footprints