|
|
|
Saturday, December 23, 2006 2 days of good stuff. Both days I've been swallowing up stuffs from Pizza Hut, different people in different days. And in both days, there's at least something happened. Ho ho. Thurs, it was with my sis and aunt. Walking around while surveying a dress for sis. And yes, I do had fun especially when we're in Pizza Hut. I had a good laugh when one of the waiter mistook my sis for a 'Cik'. Ha ha ha. And I do get retribution for that laughter tho. The bill from the waiter's hand knocked onto my head right after I laughed my ass off. But it was funny lah hearing that 'Cik' calling! ho ho ho. I'm mean, but she's meaner. And yesterday, it was a meet-up day with Farhana and Nadia. Great time?Laughters? You bet. I had a good groovy time. Although for me it's quite a short one, I do enjoy the makan-ing at Marina Pizza Hut(again). Since we're too engrossed in eating, my camera actually did not do much work yesterday. But it doesn't matter as long we update about stuffs, and yes, spending time together though it only took 4 hours? Thanks for the time and the kekecohan in Pizza Hut. The dropping of fork, stealing of servette, the cheese on the chin, the constantly going-to-come-out burp and the prevention of snorting while eating and laughing at the same time. Hah hah hah. Thanks you all again. And I broke my promise. I bought a new top yesterday. Tsk tsk. Till we meet again Fana! After 8, I meet the small ones with the kakak-kakak besar. What I meant here was, Sri and Farida brought along their adik sedaras for an outing! Too bad, I can't see the small boy. Fadlin, the little girl is sweet, I must say. Although I rarely hear her talking, the laughter in the bus from her was loud lor. What makes her laugh? Farida and her playing with my hair. Hah hah. Small things amused her, and it's great! And thanks heh Sri for the loud call-out of Emaya. And also, for pushing me with the intention for me to slip. I think I need a new "unLicin" shoe now. ![]() For like finally, I'm heading to Escape with the besties tomorrow!
|
27031987 * ReflectOnThis * SimplyIslam * Semantics Online* * Kak Muna* |