Saturday, December 16, 2006

Running away from the birthday girl.
Hiding behind the pillar.
Cracking ideas to run.
Waited for them to distract the bdae girl.
They came.
We ran.
Dodging and accidentally hit the spectacles of a poor nyonya who was busy keeping the ezlink. Kena nagged. "Aiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."
Poor thing auntie. Brisk quickly. Candy umpire. :)
Reservation at Pizza Hut.

Then the story begins...

Specially made to dearest Sheila. Credits to Mira for the design of the veins and flower :)



Pizza Hut Marina Square which leave a good impression on us. The kecohrables. The laughters. The individuals craze. The free extra pizza we got. The loudness.

And thanks for the "burp" arh eh. And I did NOT do it.

Among all the place, she choose to open the pressie at the station. See lah. Sheila is a happy giler! And hey, she loves it. Greatness. :)



What I can say is "I LOVE ALL OF YOU HERE!"


I do want more of this again. "Oh happpy happpy dayy....Oh happpy happpy smile.....!"
I wanted to blog more on this, but the connection has giving me problems. Tired lah keep getting disconnected.



Sunshine is shining on me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ellyna A.
27031987
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Snap. Scribble. Smile.

Amin * Aini * Azi * Ayu * Bib * Diyana * Dolkie * Famela * IRa * Joann * Kak G * Kak Muna * Kak Muna II * Kak Filah * Kak Sri* Makyam * Mastura * Munirah * Orange *

* ReflectOnThis * SimplyIslam * Semantics Online*
* Kak Muna*





myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
footprints