|
|
|
Wednesday, February 21, 2007 The family chalet. The food, the games, the BBQ, the swim, the birthday bash, the carrom competition. This time, I did not take as much pictures as I did the last time. Just a few random pics. My camera was left unattended most of the time, plus the handphone too. Sorry, if some of the messages were being ignored. Since this time the chalet is 2 storey, I'm truly lazy to move up and down to take the things, you see. Compared to the last chalet, this time is a bit laid-back, besides the games and the birthday bash. Haha. As much as I love the fun, it will be much more better if the cous is complete. It was quite bare when we're gathering in the room telling stories. But whatever it is, the first is always the best lah eh. :) Pictures will be up soon, once I've collected from the ladies. And for now, I've to start on mugging. There's so many things to memorise. And this eyes keep falling asleep once the notes are up. Till then, I'll be back here to update soon! Oh ya, Happy Nineteen Diyana! :)
|
27031987 * ReflectOnThis * SimplyIslam * Semantics Online* * Kak Muna* |