|
|
|
Saturday, February 24, 2007 I've just seen all the chalet pictures, and I regretted taking little of it. I wish I could turn back the time and recorded as many things that have been happenning there to have a great laugh. Ho ho. Anyway, below are some of the pictures of the time in the chalet, I just realised that there were no food taken, plus the BBQ. Such a disappointment. I'm getting lazy at snapping, and it is a big regret. Anyhows, this entry is specially for our M's cousies who couldn't get to attend to the chalet, but no worries, maybe more is coming up next. Not another chalet though, but maybe for a picnic? : ) On Thursday, I did not take the bus ride with most of the family inside, instead I waited for my father to come back home from work, and went by car instead. Plus kakak too. This is because the bag wasn't being packed yet at that time. Once we reached the place, it was quite a disappointment because the place is not what I had expected to be. Why? It is not near the beach compared to the last time. It does not consists of the large space to play our own games compared to the last time. Lastly, we BBQued in the dark as there was no dim lamp. And I think this chalet is quite eerie lor. Hoho. And oh yar, this time we do not need to search high and low for the OCH, cos' we can just open the window and there is the old, haggard building. Putting aside all those scariness, the no light, the no space, we still do have FUN. There's always fun when it comes to gathering. The kecohness of the Aunties, what else! This time we had a Birthday Bash on the second day. The event was unexpected lah, because I didn't expect they would really, really smash them with eggs! Plus butter plus oil!![]() ![]() ![]() Disgusting, I must say. And they went smelly after that. Hua hua hua. This time, it was a laughing non-stop. Laughters everywhere! Too bad I did not have pictures taken for ALL the games! Because I myself is enjoying the game. Plus the forfeit for losing the game! Forfeit = Butt-writing! Imagine that, the losers of the group have to perform a Butt-writing in the air.You have to actually spell out the letters of your name using your butt! Don't ask me how, try it yourself. I actually ran away to skip it, but too bad, their memory is excellent. Dragged me out of the toilet, and chained me there to do the forfeit. It was totally 'Paiseh' lah, because the whole family is looking at you and with the togetherness, they spelled out the name for you to give support. It was totally hilarious! And now, I'm smiling like a mad cow here alone. Hah hah hah. Had a good time, totally. And wish the M's and Ayah Ji was there though. Later at night, while the small boys played their snake and Ladders, The big guys gathered to have a competition. Carrom Competition. And I think there's no prize for it. And chalet means nothing without having a "Berendam in the sea." ![]() There were loads of seaweed in the sea, and all the makciks plus the ladies were busy having a free facial wash in the sea. All were busy scrubbing their faces with the seaweed, and after that, they perasan sendiri, muka da licin sikit. Ho ho ho. I dare not try after seeing that after they have used the seaweed, they threw it back into the sea. And I might not know that the seaweed is actually not "fresh" and applied it, and there goes away to become a "licin" face. Reuse without noticing it. Ho ho ho. That's some of the pictures I took. Little, I know. I hope I can get through the cousies to get more pictures from them. Everything was beautiful :) And you want to see our cute darling? Growing so fast. Young Auntie, we are :) So, that's all I can provide for you guys, we shall talk more when we meet! Yoohoo! And now, I'm back to mugging. Booooooohoo!
|
27031987 * ReflectOnThis * SimplyIslam * Semantics Online* * Kak Muna* |