|
|
|
Friday, February 02, 2007 Looking at this picture makes me all smile. It reminds me of the closest friends I've got. You guys know which of these characters you belong to!Happy Madagascar, Happy friends! We are one big smiley friends! It's already midnight, and I'm still awake. Why? Because weekend is already here! :) Some random thoughts, I suddenly missed all the secondary school days. The PE time especially. I wish I can run around the field like no one cares, and hit onto the netball court again. Can we have a 5NA gathering again, people? I don't mind the place, even if its beside the Old Changi Hospital again. (If possible, pls avoid.) And I just gotten the news that Napha Test is compulsory. Girls, let's start practising now ok? Hahaha. Badminton/Squash again? ![]() Goodnight all. Sarang ne. :)
|
27031987 * ReflectOnThis * SimplyIslam * Semantics Online* * Kak Muna* |