Thursday, March 01, 2007

Arghhhhhh! Geram geram!
Everything I typed is gone! Gundoo lah.

Maybe she's right lah, I should be studying, not blogging!
But still, waste my time lah uploading the pictures and all..haiyo..

I don't feel like studying, boring you know.
I don't want to be an inventor nor innovator. Why should I be studying this? Booo hooo.

I'm turning mad & restless. I'm hungry!



myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ellyna A.
27031987
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Snap. Scribble. Smile.

Amin * Aini * Azi * Ayu * Bib * Diyana * Dolkie * Famela * IRa * Joann * Kak G * Kak Muna * Kak Muna II * Kak Filah * Kak Sri* Makyam * Mastura * Munirah * Orange *

* ReflectOnThis * SimplyIslam * Semantics Online*
* Kak Muna*





myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
footprints