Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Dearest all six of them (well, you know who you are),
Let's arranged a date out to Sentosa or for a swim soon ok?!
Let's choose a weekday so our dear Mariam can make it! Friday maybe?

Hoping it will be very soon!
:)

Anyway, out for school again, for the second time!
Make-up workshop, that is!
Ha ha!
Kecoh lah, selenger lah.
Oh well, must be lah since we're really "good" in this kind of stuff.
Ho ho.
Before and after make-up pictures is with Nadia.
I don't like lipstick btw! I only like applying mascara. Heho.
Both the etiquette and the make-up workshop was really good. I learnt alot about things. I mean I learn more on what is good and what is bad. It's fun lah.
Hehe.
But yarhs, it was leceh, like for example eating properly with different kind of fork and spoon.
We were like commenting among ourselves "Kita satu garfu pun boleh makan apape..Leceh la ni semua.."
Ho ho.
When it comes to food, hilang semua etiquette. The most important thing, Appetite!

But overall, I enjoyed everything! 3 hours in the lecture room was not that draggy afterall!


And now, I'm back at home doing nothing again. Oops.
Correction!
I'm going Sentosa with Farida to see the islander card tomorrow!
I'm still waiting for you guys baybeh!
Hah hah.

Yam yam, Ni ni, Shei Shei, Za Za, Ra Ra, Da Da!

Till we meet again!
Nights people!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ellyna A.
27031987
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Snap. Scribble. Smile.

Amin * Aini * Azi * Ayu * Bib * Diyana * Dolkie * Famela * IRa * Joann * Kak G * Kak Muna * Kak Muna II * Kak Filah * Kak Sri* Makyam * Mastura * Munirah * Orange *

* ReflectOnThis * SimplyIslam * Semantics Online*
* Kak Muna*





myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
footprints