|
|
|
Wednesday, March 14, 2007 Woke up today with the whole body aching! Well, it was the badminton and jogging on the school's track with Nadia before the make-up workshop. We should have warm up first before running straight at the track hor. Semangat ke? No, just to build up the stamina we used to have. Ho ho. But for 15 minutes only on the track, the energy has gone. Compared to the past, it totally feels different. Running was quite an easy task in the past, unlike now. So, should we make it a routine every week? At least before the Napfa starts. :D And and and and!!! RESULTS ARE HERE 3 MINUTES AGO!!! Ok, I am like a mad cow disease girl here alone being jumpy! I totally forgot that results are out today! And I'm happy to announce that I passed everything!!!! Attachment next! Yes! So everything was worth it! The stress and the stress! And thanks for the gegetens for helping me out! Wheeeee! And now I'm going to Sentosa with all smiles! :) ) ) )
|
27031987 * ReflectOnThis * SimplyIslam * Semantics Online* * Kak Muna* |