Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I'm trying real hard to stay positive.
I'm trying real hard to be strong.
I'm trying real hard to know the streets well.
I'm trying real hard to not get tired off easily.
I'm trying real hard to not compare everything to IRAS.
I'm trying real hard to ignore the black face.
I'm trying real hard to make myself feel comfortable.

And..

I'm trying real hard to not suffer in silence.

I'll update more soon. Maybe in details on what my tasks is?

Remember the entry about what task and working hours it will be like, few days days back?
It's totally different from what they had stated in there.
So, next time Elly, learn to expect the unexpected.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ellyna A.
27031987
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Snap. Scribble. Smile.

Amin * Aini * Azi * Ayu * Bib * Diyana * Dolkie * Famela * IRa * Joann * Kak G * Kak Muna * Kak Muna II * Kak Filah * Kak Sri* Makyam * Mastura * Munirah * Orange *

* ReflectOnThis * SimplyIslam * Semantics Online*
* Kak Muna*





myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
footprints