Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Nada Sou Sou is a must not to watch. Hahs. Hearty paws is much better lor.
The trailer has tricked me into watching it, oh alright, maybe in the trailer it looks much better lah. But when you're watching the whole movie, the plot is totally boring.

But oh well, I admit I do cried at some touching parts lah, only for a two to three minutes of crying. The rest is because of the EYES PAIN!
My fault for not washing the hand after eating Ayam Penyet! Plus the sambal belacan too!
And there's remains of the belacan at my fingers maybe (puke), and I was so selenger to rub my eyes lor! And since then, I can't concentrate on the movie anymore because of the pedih of the eyes! Terseksa sungguh.
Morale of the story :
Wash your hands after eating, although you only touched abit of the food with your hands.
Don't be fooled by movie trailers! Hehe.

Till then, I wish you all goodnight!

Psssst! I can now watch my Fullhouse and Mygirl again!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ellyna A.
27031987
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Snap. Scribble. Smile.

Amin * Aini * Azi * Ayu * Bib * Diyana * Dolkie * Famela * IRa * Joann * Kak G * Kak Muna * Kak Muna II * Kak Filah * Kak Sri* Makyam * Mastura * Munirah * Orange *

* ReflectOnThis * SimplyIslam * Semantics Online*
* Kak Muna*





myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
footprints