Monday, April 16, 2007

Wah, like really, I've not been having enough sleep lately. Busy with work? I don't think so.
Maybe it's just that I have been spending my time outside more than at home.
I'm very very very tired lor. & I do miss my sleeping time! Alot!

Last Sunday, free tickets to Birdpark! The weather was so hot and it was so melekit everywhere and made us feel so mendak plus ngantok plus lemau like keropok basi! Maybe it's because of the almost whole day we spent at the Birdpark.
It was a Family day by the way. Tickets provided from Farida's Mother. :)
The super crowd there. Plus the super long queue for the food and the popcorn/cottoncandy!




Semua muka penat!

Mariam then joined halfway after her work. Still hyper as ever! Hahah! Especially during the Bird showtime! Hahaha. Everything was so funny lah, she die-die wana become the volunteer for the birdshow but tak dapat! Hhaaha..


Head to town then, to meet our dearest Mister Ben right? Such a darl isnt he?
I'm in love with him. Hohoo.
Nothing beats than having a girl's out and dine in together.


I totally enjoyed my yesterday outing lor, although I am soooo freaking tired!
:)
I love them. Thanks alot for making me laugh and smile the whole time!


And and and..
I get to sit on the Red Rhino!!! :) :)
A big deal for me yeah.
The pic needs to be edited, and I'm just lazy to edit it. Hahs.

Hehe.

Anyways, I am still scared for my attachment, already check out the place and it's like so budget lah the place. Oops. I shoudn't have said that. Heho.

And come to think of it, friday is the last day I will be working in IRAS. How time flies.
I love IRAS totally, the friends, the colleagues, the Supervisor. Everything was great.
The food, the own pantry, the early lunch, the late after-lunch, the gila-gila..
I am so gonna miss everything lor. Haha.
Working with the "Gilers" what else?!




Especially when we actually act like some permanent staffs there!
Macam paham!

Nak step duduk tempat permanent.. padahal...

Dudok tepi corner without cubicle dah!


I am so gonna miss working in IRAS lah!!
Oops. I'm repeating it again.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ellyna A.
27031987
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Snap. Scribble. Smile.

Amin * Aini * Azi * Ayu * Bib * Diyana * Dolkie * Famela * IRa * Joann * Kak G * Kak Muna * Kak Muna II * Kak Filah * Kak Sri* Makyam * Mastura * Munirah * Orange *

* ReflectOnThis * SimplyIslam * Semantics Online*
* Kak Muna*





myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
footprints