Sunday, May 06, 2007

What day is today? 6th May is Sunday, 6th May is the Jawa Princess Birthday!!!
A very very very very BIG shoutout to the person who has been up and down with me for 8 years. The Bestie of mine.
Here I am again wishing you a

HAPPY TWENTIETH BIRTHDAY!!!

Now that you're twenty, I wish you the best for the future endeavours. There's so much things that we have to be responsible for, almaklum, there's no more the "teen" behind.
But! The older you get, the childish you tend to be! Ho ho.

Isn't it true?

Anyways, I had fun surprising at your door yesterday..although the plan was indirectly unsuccessful! Hahaha.. There goes the dancing and singing away from the old maid.

Whatever it is, I am still glad that we're still here to celebrate each other's birthday. It has been 8 years, and hopefully there's much more to come, insyaAllah.
Thanks for being the best, thanks for being the gila kaki, thanks for being my motivator, thanks for being there everytime, thanks for being my listening ear, thanks for all the fun we had..
there's a lot more to it actually.. but
On a shorter note, thanks for being like a twinsoul to me!

Dimana Siti Ellyna, Disitu Siti Faridah. Hahaha..

I love you bestie! Happy happy birthday!
:)


Plus plus, I love meeting them!! Grss BBQ gathering. Time flies, and I hope in the future, we will still be able to keep in touch like this. Thanks for the gooooood foood till I can't stop eating.
I'm truly a hungry beast lah, thats why.

But yes, It's really nice meeting them againnnnnn! :)))

More updates soon!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ellyna A.
27031987
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Snap. Scribble. Smile.

Amin * Aini * Azi * Ayu * Bib * Diyana * Dolkie * Famela * IRa * Joann * Kak G * Kak Muna * Kak Muna II * Kak Filah * Kak Sri* Makyam * Mastura * Munirah * Orange *

* ReflectOnThis * SimplyIslam * Semantics Online*
* Kak Muna*





myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
footprints