|
|
|
Saturday, June 09, 2007 I realised since I started work, I'm losing touch with Blogger. Mine is the worse blog. Ho ho. The worse and totally the dull one. Dull without pictures sumore. Haha.. But anyhoos, my msn is still strong enough to keep in touch with them. Early morning greetings from them wherever they are, be it attachment or in school or at home. :) You know, and as what Frana commented, it's true that at least there will be a "FOOD TALK" in our conversations! Hahaha.. It's either Food, Boredom or Toilet talk! Hohoho. Aw, Gue rindu banget sama sekolah!! Wahpiang. I miss the kakis. I miss the gilers. I miss the journey. I miss taking 23. Hahs. How lame is that. Like the quote said, "Taking each day at a time." Hehe, copyrighted. Random saying, I've yet to get my Swish max software yet! Anyone going JB, tell me? Hahahaa. Good Bye Barney Friends! Ps: Melati, meet me up soon lah! Plus bring the Cam Charger! Hehe.
|
27031987 * ReflectOnThis * SimplyIslam * Semantics Online* * Kak Muna* |