Tuesday, August 21, 2007

After weeks of wanting to have the Seafood special with the Special people especially, I've finally got it! I love it totally, not just because of the Seafood which I've been craving for, but spending time with the best ones, especially eating together :)

What's more enjoyable was seeing fireworks while having our dine out :)

Super niceness.

Well, the initial meet-up was totally super-slenger with a touch of laughters.
I can't be of any help to Mariam in Directions, self declared.
As always, I'm bad in directions.

We were confident that we were early.
We were relieved that we have found the ATM Machine for Faridah.
We were confident that we were at the right place.
BUT
We were wrong.
We actually waited for at least half an hour at the wrong spot.
We actually mistook Raffles Place to Marina Bay.
I guess our eyes were blinded at that time. How can we be so slenger?

And in the end, we met up Melati & Amin late when we're supposed to be earlier than them.
Boo!

But anyhoos, it was funny yet gong moment. Hehehe.
Best kan Mariam? Hahaha.
So, the four of us proceed to Marina South to meet up the duo, Mira & Latiff.
Soon after, Aini Bobaini joined us.
:)
And with smiles and the laughters, we enjoyed our Seafood happily ever after.
:)

Sweetness.


Nothing beats having a Seafood with the view of Fireworks and with the Best ones :)

*****************************************************************

Ok, back to today which is 21st of August 2007.

To make it short, we give our Napfa Test a pass. Why? Partly it was due to the weather (Alasan semata-mata) and also the unpreparedness of us, and also the cliques were not there and all faces are unfamiliar.

So there.

Not F, nor a Bronze but an A (Absent).
Hoho.

Bu neng shuo de mi mi.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ellyna A.
27031987
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Snap. Scribble. Smile.

Amin * Aini * Azi * Ayu * Bib * Diyana * Dolkie * Famela * IRa * Joann * Kak G * Kak Muna * Kak Muna II * Kak Filah * Kak Sri* Makyam * Mastura * Munirah * Orange *

* ReflectOnThis * SimplyIslam * Semantics Online*
* Kak Muna*





myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
footprints