|
|
|
Tuesday, August 28, 2007 The Chronicles of Maria. ![]() Another kecohrables trip by the girls. This time to the theatre for the drama of Chronicles of Maria presented by the Yellow Chair Productions. Meet the girls up around 6pm, kebisingan bermula. Hoho. These girls are always energetic with talks and laughters. Many nonsense from them. Making use of the Ricolas, this time. Their nonsense, my laughters. Haha. Due to some lacking of fantasy-mind, I've some problems in capturing the whole story plot initially. But as the ending gets nearer, I found that the whole story was not so bad! The beginning was hilarious. We had fun giggling in the theatre. Hehe. But you know what? The Tainted Flower can't beat the rest, from my personal thinking lah. I still love it the most :) And partly, maybe some of you knows why. Great actors. Huhu. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the whole of Saturday's evening with the girls. :) Thanks for the whole great time! What's more? Camwhoring!
|
27031987 * ReflectOnThis * SimplyIslam * Semantics Online* * Kak Muna* |