|
|
|
Sunday, August 12, 2007 Firstly, a happy belated National Birthday to Singapore :) Well, I'm proud to be a Singaporean. Ho ho. 23042007 to 11082007 Another news, I am proud to announce that I've successfully completed my FOUR months of attachment!! It's like finally. The attachment partner who has been with me for the past 4months straight! :)The worse time, and the best time. The worse was of course the first week of attachment which we were been posted to a wrong place for a proper attachment. Doing Health Screening, sucks. And yeah, thanks to Techfount Systems, that at least, I've managed to smile and have fun working! Though the venue was kinda distance. Haha. So, they organized a 'makan-makan' for the farewell of one of the colleague, Eric, and also for the two of us, at this buffet located at IBM, which was kind of far from them, but is so near to my home. Haha.. And both of them were like fretting over it. Hahaha! ![]() ![]() And yearh, I had fun. Fun eating and fun ![]() ![]() At least there's something which can kills the bore.. : MSN So, a pleasant thanks to all msn-ers who're willing to be the punching back during the bored time at work. Haha. So check this out! ![]() Coolios! So, a huge Thanks to Techfount Systems! Nothing much to contribute, but just a mini card for all plus the Chupachups and toblerone :) Ps: I've take up new foreign words since I joined Techfount! ******************************************************************** Okies, so like finally after few months did not stepped on the island, we head ourselves to Sentosa during the evening. The Skyride at night was truly magnificient. The Luge at night was so funny and kecohrable I must say! I had fun, they had fun too! Anyhooos, pictures up. So here goes ;)
Ok, so for now, at least I'm free!!
|
27031987 * ReflectOnThis * SimplyIslam * Semantics Online* * Kak Muna* |