Thursday, October 18, 2007

School timetable is out finally.
Again, I'm not in the same class as them, the Sentengs.
How sad can that be? Life will be bored in class, totally.

On a happier note, timetable is much more slack. Friday no school, and that's fun.
:)
But thinking of the Major Project that we will be facing starting this Monday, soon those free timing break will be filled up by that discussion and practical of that project.
Scary, yet we have to face it.

Three more months.. and the answer is Graduation.

Anyways, this raya has been running smoothly. It's nearly a week after the 1st Syawal.
Time do flies fast. And right now, I'm looking forward to friend's gathering.
I hope plan goes well, although the most we can do is visiting only one place.
I still want our green cum white outing.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ellyna A.
27031987
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Snap. Scribble. Smile.

Amin * Aini * Azi * Ayu * Bib * Diyana * Dolkie * Famela * IRa * Joann * Kak G * Kak Muna * Kak Muna II * Kak Filah * Kak Sri* Makyam * Mastura * Munirah * Orange *

* ReflectOnThis * SimplyIslam * Semantics Online*
* Kak Muna*





myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
footprints