Friday, November 23, 2007

I'm not suppose to be here. But I can't help surfing the net instead of doing all those non-stop reports. Reports. Reports. The worse of all.
And at last, chatting up with the msn owlsss(you know who you are. hehee) instead of doing the work.

Sigh.

And school turns sour because of this.


I'm looking forward to tomorrow drama :) yet I think I have to finish this report at least half by tonight, so I can watch the drama peacefully. Heho.
And Mariam's is acting!! I like!!


Good night people, sweet dreams :)

I love my Halaqah night.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ellyna A.
27031987
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Snap. Scribble. Smile.

Amin * Aini * Azi * Ayu * Bib * Diyana * Dolkie * Famela * IRa * Joann * Kak G * Kak Muna * Kak Muna II * Kak Filah * Kak Sri* Makyam * Mastura * Munirah * Orange *

* ReflectOnThis * SimplyIslam * Semantics Online*
* Kak Muna*





myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
footprints