|
|
|
Saturday, May 10, 2008 The "Non-Stop Hits" 21st Advanced Birthday. 05-05-08 This celebration was planned very last minute. I've got a call from Mira early in the morning telling me she couldn't get her leave on the 6th, therefore she intend to celebrate this Chatty's birthday on the 5th instead. I wasn't really keen in joining at the first place due to "under" budget as well as "I am looking very haggard" that day. Moreover, I didn't brought along the camera at that time. After much persuasion from Mira, I decided to join in the fun and went off early from work just to go home and get the camera! God knows how tired and rushing I was at that time. Especially when I reach home at about 5.15pm and scared that I may bumped into Faridah anytime since she ends her work at 5.30pm which is so near to my house.On the way in meeting Mira and such, I've received smses from Faridah asking me to join her and Mira, yet I keep emphasising I couldn't, due to some "boleh percaya" reasons. Huhu. I have made a lot of lies that day, I tell ya. Bohong sunat. Greatfully, I was early in meeting Mira. We grabbed a balloon just for her and proceed in cracking the brains to surprise her. However, everything was spontaneously done, I must say. And I guess that what's made it a wonderful surprise! Here comes the part. Mira and I was at Marina Square when Faridah text her saying she already reached cityhall station. They were supposed to meet at Citylink, so Mira fetched her there. I am not suppose to show my face yet, so I waited for them at Marina's Square escalator alone, with that balloon. I keep emphasising to Mira not to linger around with Faridah anywhere else and proceed straight to Marina Square. So I waited about 10-15minutes at the escalator, hiding behind a big poster with the handphone in my hand. I don't know why I was very nervous that time when I am just meeting them. Funny. Am just afraid the plan doesn't go as planned. When I've received missed call from Mira, I know I am supposed to get ready. Then I saw their shadows. I saw Faridah chattering(biasalah tu) and Mira's eyes scanning around finding me. They walked and I followed them behind and then tapped hard on her and tadaaaaa! She shrieked. Her voice getting louder. And yeay she was Surprise!!! So the surprise was meeting me!! Hohoho. Tak sia-sia kepenatan kita :) We brought her to Breeks for Dinner. A happy goober she was. The first surprise was done! Like normal, she asked everything. On how we meet and plan and all. Truthfully she was surprise on how we can trick her because for all these years, she was the one who is being labelled as the "Surprise Queen?" right.... If you can do it, we can do it too! hahaha.. Anyway, thanks for the ten bucks. heee. ![]() ![]() Right after our dinner, we've got another surprise for her! And I am so loving it. Hehehe. Bila lagi nak kenakan dia kan? Everytime dia kenakan orang. Hehehe. Brought along the blindfold thingy just for her. Right outside Marina Square's area, we told her we will do something she may not even think at that time. So we took the blindfold out and she was scared, bebb.. hehehe.. but she have to listen to the two of us that day. We've made a deal during our dinner that she should follow what we said no matter what. Hehe. She kept asking where we will be bringing her, and again bohong sunat we made. Tsk, tsk. Bad, bad us. So here comes the pretty purple lady down the stairs. Mind you, the stairs was high hor. And Mira was the one guiding her all the way. I, being the nicest friend ever just waited for her down the stairs. Tsk tsk. Bad, bad me. But, I did help in giving her support to complete her task, you know? So we walked and walked and walked with her blabbering non-stop... Bising, memang bising. Kelaka sungguh. Hehehe.. It was tiring really. She grabbed Mira's shirt, she grabbed my hair which eventually made it more messy! But we persevere. Hahaha.. people were looking at us and smile.. halfway through, we bumped into Faridah's friend. Another spontaneous surprise. Cute kan? Haha. Thanks Ayu for playing along :) About 15-20 minutes, we finally reached the place! I love it when people actually follow our tune and play along. The staff there was co-operative :) They joined in the fun, totally! ![]() ![]() Tadaa! Mata bersilau? bukan.. actually mata tak nampak sangat sebab cermin mata belum pakai! Hehehe. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() At the highest peak. ![]() Although the ride was kinda slow, we still enjoyed the experience.For a second ride? I'll think twice. It depends on who the company is. We sat down and have our mini talk. Mira made for her an inedible cake this year :) Pretty nice like something which can be made into Hantaran. The ingredients of the cake use? You wouldn't want to know. ![]() ![]() Definitely a fun Mirella catch up we had. The first time experience and the ties we hold.
I hope it will stay strong insyaAllah. For the birthday girl, glad that you had fun :) May patience and faith be with you. For Mira, thanks a million lots for that thoughtful ideas of yours. Thanks for everything, really. Now, now... you may think the celebration is over, but its not! Part 2 birthday celebration is right up next! Till then, have a good rest everyone :)
|
27031987 * ReflectOnThis * SimplyIslam * Semantics Online* * Kak Muna* |