Friday, August 29, 2008

everything gonna be alright.

New job?
Alhamdulillah I can say that everything went good so far. The fun, helpful colleagues of mine. The small world it is, I must say. I'm beginning to adapt to a different environment. No more playfulness, but a serious work.

And I hope I won't see any familiar faces coming up to my counter. I really hope not.

Anyway, just one thing that I miss about working in IRAS is definitely the radio, the slacking and yes, working with own friend obviously. Haha.

But eventually I have to move forward. Haha.

Right now, I am waiting for Monday.
Why?
Cos' its Ramadhan. The fasting month.
:)

Selamat berpuasa semua!
:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ellyna A.
27031987
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Snap. Scribble. Smile.

Amin * Aini * Azi * Ayu * Bib * Diyana * Dolkie * Famela * IRa * Joann * Kak G * Kak Muna * Kak Muna II * Kak Filah * Kak Sri* Makyam * Mastura * Munirah * Orange *

* ReflectOnThis * SimplyIslam * Semantics Online*
* Kak Muna*





myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
footprints