Thursday, October 16, 2008

Unanswered questions?

First & foremost, to all the Muslims wishing you a
Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf zahir dan Batin.

It has been quite "sometime" since the last entry I wrote. Its not just the laziness, but the limited time I had too. Just one word to explain : Fatigue.
Haha.

Everything seems fine, except the weight has been going down.

The job has been good so far, I am learning new things each day. :)
But I have no answer to the loss of appetite since the last fasting I had. That explains the loss of weight. & for the first time I can weep looking at the walking skeleton on the mirror.

Today is already the mid of October, and that means we are already celebrating our Hari Raya for half a month now. Fast, isn't it. This year celebration was ok for me. It just wasn't like before.
Just something is missing.

A lot has caught me thinking.
Sometimes confusion attacks at a wrong time.
Haha.

This sudden entry is confusing, I know. I just feel like typing something out,
andI ain't sure how to begin.


Anyway, today marks the birthday of Ayah.
Happy, happy birthday!
:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ellyna A.
27031987
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Snap. Scribble. Smile.

Amin * Aini * Azi * Ayu * Bib * Diyana * Dolkie * Famela * IRa * Joann * Kak G * Kak Muna * Kak Muna II * Kak Filah * Kak Sri* Makyam * Mastura * Munirah * Orange *

* ReflectOnThis * SimplyIslam * Semantics Online*
* Kak Muna*





myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
footprints