Sunday, November 15, 2009

Renewal.

In the near future, when I'll be reading this oneintended, I knew I'll get disappointed. 2009 posts is countable. That's sad.
Thinking that I'll be writing on another site of mine, but still it doesn't feel the same.

Pouring thoughts and images for memories. The lazinest in me is piling up. Bad, you know?


I was reading the archives, and I can't help giggling at oneself. Haha. Ok, I guess I'll be back here, anytime soon, insyaAllah!


Peace.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ellyna A.
27031987
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Snap. Scribble. Smile.

Amin * Aini * Azi * Ayu * Bib * Diyana * Dolkie * Famela * IRa * Joann * Kak G * Kak Muna * Kak Muna II * Kak Filah * Kak Sri* Makyam * Mastura * Munirah * Orange *

* ReflectOnThis * SimplyIslam * Semantics Online*
* Kak Muna*





myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
footprints