Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thoughtful & Hopeful Sunday

I'm lazing around in my bedroom on a Sunday. Watching dramas, playing with photoshop, humming and singing to every song I listened to. And now, thanks to my mom, I'm going through youtube for recipes, recipes & recipes.

I admit I am lazy. Plain lazy to try all out, but after looking through the steps and how they enjoy doing it makes me smile and I think I shall try it out one day. I'm turning 23 soon for god's sake yet I am still failing on how to cook rice. So tell me about it. I'm such a disgrace ya.

The bestie agrees with me. We are a kinetic learner, she must say.
:)

InsyaAllah, we can.
If there's a will, there's a way.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ellyna A.
27031987
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Snap. Scribble. Smile.

Amin * Aini * Azi * Ayu * Bib * Diyana * Dolkie * Famela * IRa * Joann * Kak G * Kak Muna * Kak Muna II * Kak Filah * Kak Sri* Makyam * Mastura * Munirah * Orange *

* ReflectOnThis * SimplyIslam * Semantics Online*
* Kak Muna*





myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
footprints